
Well I've made a move...I have set up a blog here at Blogger since my regular home, EFX2 has gone down again! At this point in my life I really don't need the added frustration. This site I plan on using as a backup, no one knows if and when EFX2 might come back up.
I have to say that EFX2 seems to be going the way of Modblog...yes, I am a Modblog refugee, remember that place?! It sucked big time and usually had me more pissed off than it did satisfying my want to blog. I did come here after Modblog but closed out when I found out that at EFX2 so many of my friends were there, well, except for my buddy, and fellow staunch conservative, Anthony, better known here as Opinionnation, he came here and has stayed ever since...you can visit him at: http://fromopinionnation.blogspot.com
However he visited me regularly at EFX2 to leave comments, especially when it was a political post...and those were fairly regular. I am an openly professed Republican and damn proud of it! I'll take on any liberal, anytime, anywhere, and no matter the topic. So it's safe to say that in the near future here I will be talking about these ridiculous caucuses, and of course my utter dislike of Hillary Clinton! If she were to ever become president this country would be in so very much trouble! Even her getting the nomination would be dangerous, as she does not care about the people because her sole purpose of trying to become the first woman president is all about the power and control.
She claims that she has a world of experience as a first lady, and then as a current senator, but she has absolutely no experience dealing with terrorists and terrorism, and has the most ridiculous ideas on national health-care, when she even tries to describe what her plan is. We here a lot of socialist rhetoric, but never a plan for anything. This blog will also have a lot of humor, current events and sometimes whatever the hell I feel like talking about! My political posts over at EFX2 would sometimes offend some people, usually of course those who are uber-liberals, and very intolerant of any views or beliefs that don't follow their creed and ideals. So....they get offended and leave numerous comments. There have been times where my comment section would reach over the 100 mark in comments, and some, or rather one inparticular, would sometimes dominate the blog comments and eventually become very annoying...Anthony knows exactly who I'm speaking of.
Well...so, this is my first official here at blogger. You'll note the picture above, my theme at EFX2 was all about space and planets and anything related. If that place comes back up, and you want to check it out, you can find me at: http://rubicon.efx2blogs.com you'll see what I'm talking about. I don't expect the same interaction here that I have over there, and that's why I say this is a backup. I'm awhere that there are other EFX2 bloggers here but I'm not sure exactly who...but I'll find out. And when I do, we'll have the same kind of camaraderie that we enjoyed at EFX2.
See ya'll around....

5 comments:
Hi there! If you visit my blogspot there's a list of links on the right of people you might know. I've also set up at vox as they have friends, comment alerts etc
http://chandramoon.vox.com/
It's all a pain in the proverbial and like you I hope efx gets sorted soon. I shadow blog here anyway but if efx goes down I'll probably make Vox my main one but hope not. Have a good night out!
good luck with Blogger, Michael. I sent an email on the haloscan problem.
I loved being part of a blogging community like MB but after the BS that happened I decided to hit a more reliable service.
I like it here and keep it for a backup, but I found vox.com and the interaction is much better there. But I do have a few faithfuls here, so now I have three blogs, lol, am I crazy or what? Now that efx is up, I might do some copy and pasting.
I too have links, don't know if any of them are regulars on your efx blog or not.
What's happened to you Michael, haven't seen you around on efx for awhile, everything ok?
How strange, you comment to my "getting my butt out of bed" post was on my old blogger page. It hasn't let me log in there for a long time, although I still get emails on that account.
Anyhow, this is where I am now, just click on my name I guess.
I was so mad when I tried to get on efx today, grrr! I guess I'll be hanging at vox until it comes back up as usual.
Have a great day!
Post a Comment